You’re not going to change a democrat by yelling at them. They won’t capitulate to brute logic.
Logic at the end of the day, doesn’t win over Americans. You’ve got to go about it differently. You’ve got to not only relate your views to them in a way they’ll understand. But you’ve got to get the right mix of logic and emotion.
Here, the focus is around civilized outreach. Treating people with respect while working on influencing their views. It’s what I call Outreach. And I believe it’s extremely effective.
How to change hearts and minds is what matters. It’s the long term strategy to win.
The longer you stay, the more you’ll realize the core beliefs and mission of The Political Informer.
First off, it’s centered around the belief that individual freedom is the best system. Let people live their lives free of wanton government interference. You are the best determiner of how to live your life.
Secondly, outreach is key to winning back America.
Thirdly, our mission is to equip conservatives and libertarians with the skills to effectively change hearts and minds for Freedom. You want to make a difference, I want to help you do that.
If you’d like to learn how to reach others, I’d encourage you to join my newsletter, The Informer. You’ll be kept up when new articles get published, as well as receive newsletter-specific content.
Sign Up Now
Who’s this guy, John-Pierre Maeli?
Hey there! I’m the de facto writer and editor of The Political Informer. I’ve been running this site since 2013. And I’ve been interested in politics since I was 13. Started off at an early age.
This site is my main focus writing wise. So you’ll find me here most days.
Here’s just a little about me if you’ve never met me…
- I’ve been homeschooled my entire life (No homeschool stereotypes please. I’m more social than most of your kids are)
- I’m a Bible Believing Christian (don’t worry I’m not gonna drown you in Christian rhetoric. I’ll let my actions speak louder than my words)
- I’m a self-proclaimed rebel who has an “authority problem”
- I’m a big proponent of individual freedom and personal responsibility
- My favorite kind of music is old music. Classic rock, 80s New Wave, 70s, 60s, the whole shebang. I also enjoy EDM and some jazz fusion.
- I’m an Eagle Scout (and I’ve got the little card to prove it)
- I like talking to people of differing opinions, so feel free to chat me up
- I even wear the occasional skinny suit (should I mention I’m into menswear?)
I’d really appreciate it if you signed up for my weekly newsletter.